TurnKey Internet provides Dedicated Servers, Colocation, Web Hosting, Cloud, and Virtual Servers from its company-owned and operated Green Data Center. Since 1999, TurnKey Internet has built a reputation of outstanding personalized service, reliability, and value.
They offer up to 33% Off Dedicated Servers! Turnkey offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
TurnKey Internet Coupon Codes
- BV15: 15% OFF Pro Series Servers
- M30: 30% OFF Best cPanel Servers
- E3OFFER30: 30% OFF E3 Dedicated Server
- P30: 30% additional discount for Life
=> [ Promo Link ]
ENTERPRISE SERIES – Dell PowerEdge R650xs Dedicated Server Special!
- Dell PowerEdge R650xs Bare Metal Server
- Intel Xeon Silver 4309Y @ 2.80 GHz
- 12M Cache – 3.60 GHz Turbo Boost
- 8 CPU Cores – 16 CPU Threads
- 16 GB DDR4-2666 Memory
- 480 GB SSD @ 6Gbps
- 10 Gbps Network Port
- 100 TB Bandwidth
- IPv4: 1 Usable IP (/30)
- IPv6: /64 Subnet included
- RAID: Dell H745 RAID Controller
- Configure up to 8 Total Disks
- NVMe Options Available
- Choice of Linux or Windows Operating Systems
- Free Web Reboot Port
- 100% Uptime Guarantee
- 24×7 Toll-Free Phone, Live Chat, and Help Desk Support
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- NO SETUP FEES
- No Term Contracts!
- $299/month $199/month* (33% OFF) | ORDER NOW
Price reflects promotional code discount combined with additional discount for annual pre-pay. For monthly plans use promotional code ENTERPRISE at checkout. For annual plans use code ENTERPRISE12 at checkout.
PRO SERIES Cloud VPS Special
* Discount price reflects 30% off promotional code P30 combined with additional discount for annual pre-pay.
Standard pricing of $84.99/month before coupons/discounts. Optional monthly pricing available – See order page for more details.
Minimum node specifications are 2x Intel Xeon E5-2697 v3 14-Core CPUs, though some may vary with higher capacity chips.
- Credit card: Mastercard, Visa, American Express
- Money Bookers
About TurnKey Internet
Established in 1999 to provide advanced consulting services to Internet Service Providers and Enhanced Telecommunications Providers, TurnKey Internet was founded on a simple principle to focus on the customer. In 2001, many of the services TurnKey Internet provided to the large Internet Service Providers became practical solutions for many emerging Internet businesses. TurnKey Internet has since focused heavily on the small and medium-sized business client that needs reliability, speed, and cost-effective web hosting solutions for their online business.