iwStack – KVM Cloud instances from € 0.0035/hour
iwStack is a flexible and powerful cloud platform ideal to test and deploy
simple or complex virtual infrastructure.
iwStack is the cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) platform of Prometeus.
The service is based upon Apache CloudStack and use the KVM virtualization technology providing HA service with clusters of 5 to 7 nodes connected to a fiber channel enterprise SAN.
Cloud VPS Features
- Incoming traffic is FREE!
- Each running instance includes 1 TB outgoing transfer
- Traffic is accounted and reset at 1st of each month.
- Additional outgoing traffic for the previous month is billed @ € 0.002 x GB transferred.
- Stopped computing instances are FREE, only the storage and the reserved IPs are charged.
Order iwStack Account (€30.00 One Time)
iwStack pay as you go account – This service allow you to access the iwStack IaaS cloud services. DON’T USE THIS FOR ADDITIONAL CREDITS.
The one time fee will be converted to iwCredits (1 iwCredit = 1 Euro) when the account is approved.
Usage is computed daily and iwCredit balance is consumed, additional iwCredits can be bought as addon from the service page.
Test IPv4: 22.214.171.124 or 126.96.36.199
Test IPv6: 2a00:dcc0:eda:89::254:1