Alibaba Cloud – China’s largest public cloud service provider and the 4th largest worldwide.
As the cloud computing arm and a business unit of Alibaba Group (NYSE: BABA), Alibaba Cloud provides a comprehensive suite of global cloud computing services to help power and grow your business.
Alibaba Cloud Promotions
India Data Center Launched
Namaste India! Expand your boundaries today with 30% off ECS/RDS
- 30% off all types of annual subscription ECS instances for India region. Max. 3 instances per each user.
- Promotion Period: 1.23.2018. to 2.24.2018. This promotion does not apply with other coupons.
- Users that pre-subscribed will receive 100GB Data Transfer (USD $9 coupon, 1-month validity) after buying an annual subscription for ECS deployed in the India region. Limited to first 1,500 paid users.
- New users can receive $300 in free credit after registering an account and test deployment of any India ECS instance (by Monthly subscription). After the free trial period, users can buy annual subscription ECS deployed in India at a 30% discount.
Promo Page: https://www.alibabacloud.com/campaign/indiaDC/launch
$300 New User Free Credit
Receive $50 Elastic Computing credit and $250 credit for other products as shown below. Credit is valid for 60 days and automatically added to your account. You will not be charged unless your free credit is exceeded. View details
Terms of New User Free Credit
- 1. This campaign applies to users who registered their first Alibaba Cloud account after 2017-05-18 17:00 (UTC+8).
- 2. The $300 New User Free Credit is divided into two parts:
(1) One $50 Elastic Computing dedicated free credit. This credit can be used to purchase cloud servers (ECS), Server Load Balancer, and Elastic IPs on intl.aliyun.com, applicable for Subscription and Pay-As-You-Go models. Please note: This credit cannot be used in conjunction with special offers, e.g. the Starter Packages.
(2) One $250 non- Elastic Computing free credit. This credit can be used to purchase any combination of products or services listed below, applicable for both Subscription and Pay-As-You-Go models. The maximum free credit amount that can be used to purchase any one product is $250. Applicable products include: ApsaraDB for RDS, ApsaraDB for Redis, Object Storage Service, Table Store, Alibaba Cloud CDN, Data Transmission Service, E-MapReduce, Anti-DDoS Pro, Mobile Security, Web Application Firewall, and ApsaraVideo Live.
- 3. The New User Free Credit is valid for up to 60 days after registration, or until the credit has reached a balance of USD $0.
- 4. After you have successfully added a verified payment method, Alibaba Cloud will automatically send the New User Free Credit to your account, on condition that you qualify for this promotion. Please add a payment method as soon as possible after registration.
- 5. The New User Free Credit works on a “deduction” basis, which applies to the agreements on our website. You will thus be charged any difference when your order fee exceeds your available free credit amount.
- 6. Resources purchased with the New User Free Credit will NOT be automatically released after initial usage. You will need to manually release resources that you do not wish to continue using.
- 7. PayPal is currently not supported for purchase of Pay-As-You-Go services. To get the most out of your New User Free Credit, we recommend you set a credit card as your payment method.
- 8. Each user has only one chance to participate in this campaign. If an individual user has multiple accounts, only one account is eligible to participate.
- 9. Disclaimer:
(1) Alibaba Cloud may adjust product configuration, prices and availability of products applicable for the New User Free Credit according to business needs. Thus, users who join this campaign at different times may not experience the same access to products.
(2) To guarantee fairness, Alibaba Cloud holds the right to disqualify users who engage in the following activities: malicious registration, usage of a stolen credit card, fraud, illegal activities, or other activities that conflict with our terms of service.