Codeanywhere is a collaboration platform for developers: Cross Platform Cloud IDE including FTP and SSH Servers, Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive.
To celebrate this new feature and partnership, DigitalOcean has been generous enough to provide us with $10 credit coupons for all Codeanywhere users that open a new DigitalOcean account.
Signup CodeAnyWhere for free: https://codeanywhere.com/signup
How to get $10 DigitalOcean Credit
To get this offer first create a Codeanywhere account then follow these simple steps:
- Go to File -> New Connection -> Digital Ocean.
- Below the “Connect Your DigitalOcean Account” button there is section that states “Don’t Have a DigitalOcean Account? Click below to receive coupon for $10 in Credit”.
- By clicking on the button “Get Coupon” below your coupon code will appear.
- Once you’ve received the coupon code, First register DigitalOcean Account using my referral link https://m.do.co/c/e8a7842ff717 and it will give you $10 USD Credits. After you confirm and activate your account and use coupon code. It will be $20 USD Credit
Note: This coupon will be vaild only for new DigitalOcean accounts.
CodeAnyWhere IDE Features
- 75 Programming languages syntax
- Code completion (js, php, html, css)
- Linting (js, css)
- Multiple cursors
- Zen coding support
- Code beautify
- All device and browser support
- Use built in terminal console to run any command on your DevBox or even remote servers (using SSH)
- integrated clients for connecting to FTP, SFTP, FTPS, Dropbox, or Google Drive